Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I have longer than ten days to pay my deposit and get you my order? A. We have to set a deadline to confirm numbers so that we are able to coordinate other bookings around you. We always say that the chore of getting your friends and colleagues to choose will be over sooner that way too! If you really can’t get orders we’ll still need your deposit to secure the booking and we will agree a date to receive your orders as soon as possible.
- Can I change the details after I’ve booked and confirmed? A. We’ll always do our best to fit in with your requirements but we can’t guarantee we’ll have extra space available or be able to change times as we have to accommodate other bookings too.
- Is my deposit refundable? A. The £5 per person deposit is non-refundable however if you cancel any bookings with more than 7 days notice we will deduct the deposit from the final bill (effectively meaning that it’s refunded to you). We’re not able to return deposits to organisers or individuals beforehand.
- Can we specify where we want to sit? A. We always do our best to seat you according to your preference but we have to move parties around to make best use of the space available so we cannot guarantee a specific table or location.
- What happens if someone cancels? A. We accept cancellations up to 48 hours before the date of the booking (that’s by 3pm two days before the booking) and you’ll only lose the deposit. We’re really sorry but we an only accept these changes BY EMAIL it would be a full-time job answering the phone and our staff in the bar don’t have access to the forms in the office to make changes for you. After this time the ingredients will be on-site and preparations will have started so we will charge for the full meal – this will still be cooked and served to the table for the other guests to share (or we can provide a ‘doggy-bag’ for the main elements eg the meat/fish if they are able to be wrapped in foil – we don’t provide a full ‘take-out’ service!).
- What are the T&Cs? A. You’ll find a few other details at the foot of the order form.
- please note that we take no responsibility for any forms submitted and not received